Smoke Signals

Thursday, September 08, 2005

OSX on my PC

I am not going to install it but I do have a good friend who has a BOOTABLE OSX CD that runs on a PC. He says it is very fast and works well with SSE4 I think. He is going to install the emulated Firefox on it soon and see how it works. I guess the whole Trusted Computing thing isn't what it is cracked up to be. Unless someone else can chime in and tell me how Apple is going to save this one.

I know tons of people will be installing OS X on their PC's. Since Apple is a hardware company this can be bad. Some may argue this can be good too, look at Microsoft. I have to say I want to see it run on a PC. I use my Mac Mini a lot so I would be a good judge of speed and seeing quirks. If there aren't any I will be surprised to say the least.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home