Smoke Signals

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Rest In Peace Chloe

My Sweet, loving, cute Pembroke Welsh Corgie Chloe died today. She was put to sleep after having her kidneys fail. She was such a loving girl, my first kid. My ex-wife and I got her when we were living together before we were married about 11 years ago. Before my daughter was born. She lived a good life and was pampered a whole lot.

I didn't get to see her much after the divorce because I couldn't have a dog and my ex's mother could. So she kept her at her house. I didn't even get to say goodbye to her because my ex's mother wouldn't let me. There is a reason why she is my "EX". I hope she knew how much I loved her and how much I will miss her.

What can I say, I am a softy when it comes to animals. I mean, in general they don't usually do much to piss you off like most people and they stick by you no matter what. You don't have to worry about them having bad days or arguing with you for no real reason. As long as you love them, they love you back. I will miss her a lot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home