Smoke Signals

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Female android what was she really going to be used for?

Ok, this is kinda creepy but at the same time cool. I can only imagine what these guys were thinking while creating this robot. I wonder if she is anatomically correct? I am not curious for my own purposes but to maybe understand their motivation for creating her if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

We have found that people forget she is an android while interacting with her


Uh people like who the guy who made her? He left out the part "And by interacting with her I mean taking her to the movies, buying her dinner and hoping she puts out".

Oh and here's another tell all quote:

"Repliee Q1 can interact with people. It can respond to people touching it. It's very satisfying, although we obviously have a long way to go yet."


Uhh yeah, I tell you what I wouldn't want to test that out on her after being in your "lab" for the last few months. Nasty Shit!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home